Monday, November 28, 2022

Bomb Your Phone

 

Bomb, 

blitz, 

bonfire your phone. 

Your $1500 phone you use

every damn day. 

(I use android myself,

I am not fancy. I call

my work and my spouse

and get text messages to confirm

my bills are paid.)

Are you relinquishing 

a consumer good

to signify 

a cultural bad--the desire to 

make whole companies perform

"Free speech" to suit Some one's ideology

instead of making a rational decision

re: the free market? 

How not conservative and specifically weird. 

Are you signifying you might surrender

the specific cultural good in your hand that you paid for because you are

a fucking schmuck who doesn't know

how the first amendment or 

the free market

anything else works, and 

lie in your teeth for clicks and likes? 

I think you should bomb your phone from space

to never Tweet again., being

bad at Twitter, history, the understanding of the moment. 

And also Tom Wolfe is overrated and that movie kinda sucked. 

1 comment:

Ten Bears said...

I can do everything with my $150 WalMart phone that can be done with a $1,500 iPhone. Actually blogged - blogged, not Zuckerberg's Famous Pig or any of the other ratholes, I've never been on any of them - for a couple of years from a WalMart phone. 45 bucks a month, 55 with hotspot.

(adding this to my blogroll)